AFUNDADO EM 6 DE ABRIL DE 2004

© R.X. TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS

28.8.09

TWO (NEW) SONGS

“THE GAME” YOU ALWAYS WIN

Pirates of the sea
Sailing around my cup of tea
Can you tell me
How much is gonna be?

I’ve always been poor
No matter if a sailor
Or fashion’s tailor
So, don’t close the door

Money’s coming my way
And I promise to say
Only words of lie
If you leave me at the Right bay

2009-08-28 © by manxa

I SEE!

Mother, take me back, please,
I don’t know what to do;
If I’m human or a cuckoo.

Darkness is coming back, again,
As more cars and mad people,
While there’s a deadline on the odd couple.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I see a star
Driving a car
Oh! Oh! Oh! I see a dog
Licking a frog.
Oh! Oh! Oh! I see a frog
Tonguing flies
Oh! Oh! Oh! I see a sword
Blowing ties.

Father, teach me economics, please,
I don’t know-how to count,
If with fingers or with toes.

Luck is back, again,
With soothing bells and sword-ties
Clearing-up swamps of all the flies.

2009-08-26 © by manxa

Sem comentários: